January 27, 2011

I Thought for Sure I Would Have Been Deemed A Creator Or An Asshole

I learned the most interesting thing today. According to the Dewey Color System Scientifically Valid Non-language Test at CareerPath.com I'm a Researcher. I took the short test and the results indicated I'm Independent, Self-Motivated, Reserved (I don't know about that one), Introspective, Analytical, and Curious. 

Being deemed a Researcher wouldn't surprise the people who really know me. I research everything! One day I was curious about cashew nuts. I made the observation that images of cashews never include the cashew shell but all the other crazy nuts have a recognizable shell. We all know what peanut, walnut, almond, pecan, macadamia, pistachio, and hazlenut shells look like but do you know what a cashew shell looks like? I do. You should go research that. It's really quite interesting. 




Now, if you're as curious as I was about this Dewey Color System Scientifically Valid Non-language Test , click on the link and give it a try. It takes about 5 minutes and the results might amaze you. They actually amazed me. I thought for sure I would have been deemed either a Creator or an Asshole but the more I think about it I guess I am a natural born Researcher. That would explain my secret desire to be a Forensic Scientist by day, a CIA Agent by night and a Private Investigator on the weekends.   





No comments: