February 14, 2011

Wenis & Soapnuts

Here I thought my 20 year old son was just trying to be polite by using the word wenis instead of penis when asked for a body part while we were completing his customized birthday Mad Lib last night but I was wrong. Wenis is a body part and both males and females have them. A wenis is loose elbow skin. There's even a website devoted to the wenis. Folks around the world can submit photos of their wenises, share wenis stories, and even buy Weniswear and accessories at WenisWorks.com Who knew?!



 
After doing a little research I discovered King Wenis - also spelled Unas, Oenas, Unis or Ounas. King Wenis was a Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, he was married to two Queens, didn't have any sons, and was the last ruler of the Fifth Dynasty. Although nothing has been written about his wenis I can bet he had one or two along with his queens.

So I learned about wenis today but the fun discoveries didn't end there. I also learned about soapnuts! That's right, soapnuts. I'm actually going to be getting my very first soapnut samples in 2 to 4 weeks! I can hardly wait.
sapindusmukorossi.com
Soapnuts come from the Chinese Soapberry Tree scientifically known as Sapindus Mukorossi. These crazy little nuts create suds and have been used for centuries as a natural cleaning agent. They can be used to wash the laundry, the dishes, produce, and even turned into shampoo and body soap. Gosh! Now I can give my wenis a good lather when my soapnuts arrive! Oh how nice it is to have something to look forward to, it makes my wenis happy.

3 comments:

Judy Chesnut Gerdeman said...

We just learned about the "wenis" this week, and sully has been running around the house spouting out "There's a wenis on my penis" I told him he could write that one down for a doctor seuss book. I'd love to use the soapnuts on my wenis! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I just learned a new thing.
I have a wenis..
My 14 yo boy just informed of it... thanks to him I am surprised to here about it... Do people not have better things to chat about than elbows.... :(

Get real... get a life...

Anonymous said...

I just learned a new thing.
I have a wenis..
My 14 yo boy just informed of it... thanks to him I am surprised to here about it... Do people not have better things to chat about than elbows.... :(

Get real... get a life...