April 2, 2011

A Day Of Taxes And DicBot-65

It was a productive day working in my pajamas and styling some wicked bed head. I don't even think I brushed my teeth yet and it's almost midnight. But who cares? I actually got a lot done today. My biggest accomplishment was filing the tax returns. Not an easy task when you have kids with W-2s and 1099s and two adults who worked as independent contractors in 2010. Thank God for TurboTax and free online filing through the State of Ohio. Hey! I'm pretty proud of myself. Doing ALL the taxes like a big kid is huge for me.


The entire day wasn't spent on taxes. I even started working on a new piece of art! To prepare for creating my new piece I needed to take shots of an older piece I made several months ago and the results were fabulous. My new craigslist camera is tits!!!!


That's DicBot-65 with Acid Slime Action. I think my new camera took an incredible shot. I definitely learned that my craigslist bargain kicks ass for a point and shoot. I also learned that I have missed making art. Pulling DicBot out was the perfect way to celebrate the end of my family's tax season.
 

No comments: