April 15, 2011

Freebalicious


It was a freebalicious kind of week. I finally opened all the goodies I received in the past 7 days. It was like Christmas! So here's the loot:

  • Jello Temptations coupon for a free 6 pack of the stuff
  • Coupon for one fancy FREE Bic lighter 
  • 2 tiny bottles of secret potion to heal razor burns and in grown hairs
  • 2 packets of MiraLAX for constipation
  • Dove Men + Care shampoo
  • Dove Men + Care deodorant
  • Oxy acne treatment
  • Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry drink
  • DiscoverLaw.org 100% cotton t-shirt
  • Google Chrome finger sleeves

I'm pretty pleased with this week's arrivals. I think we can use all of these but I'm a little confused with the finger sleeves. Does one wear them for warmth or fashion? I just don't know so I'll be putting them in somebodies stocking and let them figure it out.     

No comments: