April 5, 2011

One Crazy Nut And An ER Trip

I'm late posting. I sat down to write my blog at 10:00ish PM and had all sorts of tidbits about ticket sales for the Charlie Sheen: What Not To Do To Win People Over tour but one crazy nut prevented me from reporting. 

Poor, poor, crazy nut. I feel so bad for my boy. It's his nut and it's been giving him grief for a few too many days while we wait for an appointment to see an urologist. When I found the kid on the bathroom floor, doubled over and sobbing I knew it was time to go to the ER. Thankfully we're home now (after a post ER White Castle run). The kid's sound asleep and I'm ready to drop.

So, you know what I learned today? When you go to the ER and tell the front desk your kid might have a twisted testicle...you get bumped to the front of the line! I think if I was really listening to the crowd behind me as we walked through the doors first, it probably sounded a lot like Charlie Sheen's audience in Detroit.

 

No comments: