May 17, 2011

The Egg Factory Needs To Close For Good

Here I thought the egg factory had gone out of business for good but I guess I was wrong. My old parts and pieces decided to open the factory again after 14 months of non-production so needless to say, I'm an old bitch on the rag and I feel like shit. I have little to report unless you want to here about my disturbing experiences having to dash to the bathroom more than I would have liked today because I should really be wearing a standard sized, cotton filled pillow instead of the store bought feminine hygiene products I've been using. 

It's a short blog this evening. I have to get working on strapping on a pillow and passing out for the night but before I sign off, here's an oldie but goodie that has become my anthem for the day.



 

 

No comments: