May 19, 2011

Verbal Bitch Slap

Guess what? If you have old air conditioners to dispose of properly you can drop them off at a verity of places AND you get to pay them for your junk. The cheapest place I found was $15 per unit which will cost me $60 to dispose of four old crappy A/Cs. This is bothering me. It's like paying for an over priced funeral for an old dysfunctional piece of shit you don't like anymore. 

Speaking of old dysfunctional pieces of shit, I gave a verbal bitch slapping to one of those today. I can almost imagine the recipient of my written bitch slapping feeling something like this when the letter was read.


The recipient of my 'love' note would be the sibling I've mentioned before. The one who has a drinking problem and through their deceitful actions has effected the family poorly and has caused financial strains and heartbreak. That's the recipient who got a verbal bitch slapping from me today.

I reached my breaking point. Enough is enough. I absolutely despise liars, cheats and thieves and I especially despise liars, cheats and thieves when their drunk ass shenanigans effect me and the people I love. No more trying to hide the elephant in the corner and no more of allowing myself to be effected poorly by another person's irresponsible actions. 

I guess I disowned my sibling today. I know longer have two siblings, I now only have one. I pray someday I will have two again but that will only happen if the alcohol addiction is treated and sobriety becomes a way of life for my sib. 

This wasn't an easy thing to do but it had to be done. I was an enabler for too long and that doesn't help an alcoholic at all. Real love has to be tough sometimes and I found it in me to be a tough bitch slapping broad with the intent to save my own sanity and an attempt to save one alcoholic's life. Although it was a difficult move on my part I'm glad I did it. A small part of me wants to celebrate because I feel like demon has left my soul. The other part of me wants to just sit calmly and stare at a wall and find a happy place in Numbsville while I digest today's life changing event.

Every once in a while a verbal bitch slap is in order.
  

No comments: