May 22, 2011

Who Needs Soapnuts Anyway?

Besides learning that I must be a sinner because I wasn't swept away to heaven yesterday I can't say I learned a whole heck of a lot today. I decided to move slow but steady this Sunday as I prepare for another crazy ass week that begins tomorrow. 

One small discovery I made was the sudden serge of page views for Wenis & Soapnuts For the last couple months my wenis and soapnuts have been viewed about 50 times a day bringing the all time total to 1477 views. Who knew the wenis was so popular?

So when I noticed my wenis and soapnuts blog was getting some attention I got thinking...where the hell are my soapnuts??? I requested my free sample of soapnuts months ago and I still haven't gotten them! I guess you get what you pay for but it still would have been nice to try out those mysterious sopanuts and see what the buzz is about. Oh well, at least I have two of my very own wenises. Who needs soapnuts anyway? Having two saggy wenises is much more important because without them I don't think my arms would bend and if your arms don't bend you would never be able to bring food to your mouth, a drink to your lips, wash your hair, brush your teeth, wipe your butt, hug, put deodorant on, oh my God, there's a lot of things you would never be able to do! Praise the wenis and screw the soapnuts. I'd take a couple wenises over soapnuts any day because without saggy wenises we would be skinny, dehydrated, oily haired people with rotten teeth, poopy dingleberries, and wicked BO.    

No comments: