January 18, 2011

My News Hour Ended With Pieces Of Ass VI

Honestly! All I was doing was catching up on my morning news then this showed up.


After booting kids out the door this morning I fired up the computer, poured a tall glass of tea, and sat down to read my morning news. I clicked through the weather, clicked through my favorite blogs, then jumped into the national news. Every headline story seemed to be about that woman from Alaska. Poor Ricky Gervais got bumped to the second page. I read quite a few stories about the crazy Alaskan then one of the stories had a Fox news clip. That clip lead to another clip then another then came Pieces Of Ass VI with a blurb about a Sarah Palin tribute. I couldn't help myself. I had to watch.

So what do you think? Makes you want to visit Batteries Not Included doesn't it? Or how about going to Chicago to design the next window display. I'm putting that one on my bucket list.   

No comments: