January 19, 2011

I Reject Feeling Rejected

What I discovered today isn't nearly as entertaining as my discovery of Pieces Of Ass VI yesterday. I wish it was but sadly, it is not. Today I learned that I was rejected once again. I'm getting used to it. Nobody wants to hire me and today somebody was so eager to reject me they got on it ASAP and sent me my rejection email less than 24 hours after receiving my ap. Wow. That was fast. 

http://joannemattera.blogspot.com/2009/01/marketing-mondays-rejection-get-over-it.html


I'm getting over the rejection. They're just big, old stupid, dumb-dumb shitheads. That's all. I laugh in their face. HA! Silly fools. Little do they know I'm an educated, charming, ever so polite, motivated 20-something trapped in a 40ish-something body...who looks 39 and a half on a good day by the way. It's their loss. That's what I'm going with.

  

 

 

No comments: