March 8, 2011

Astroglide And Prayer Cards

Ah. Getting to bed by 11:00 was a beautiful thing. I felt recharged all day as I paced myself like a cross country runner. It was a full day...an early morning meeting, an acting gig playing the role of a suicidal patient (fun stuff), freelance work, listening to my daughter tell me she has her very first boyfriend ever, discussing how ones very first boyfriend ever can be a wonderful thing but must be a friendship before anything else, helping my boy with homework and reading the short story Poison by Roald Dahl, and visiting my favorite coupon and freebies sites. I'm almost to the finish line but my day won't be over until I finish tonight's blog. 

...and what better way to finish tonight's blog than with this. All the free samples and freebies I received today!

A box of Cheez-Its!
And shampoo to wash that cheezy smell out of my hair and something to relieve my heartburn after eating too many Cheez-Its.

Then some Astroglide after having no heartburn and stinky hair.

After all the Astroglide is gone, Prayer Cards for the morning after.
  

No comments: