March 9, 2011

Section 5150 Bro

http://skreened.com/coolcrap/section-5150-bro


I never heard of 5150 (fifty one fifty) before until today.Thanks to that winning bro at Sober Valley Ranch I learned something new today. Thanks Charlie! Section 5150 is part of the California Welfare and Institutions Code. It gives authorities the right to involuntarily confine a person who could be capable of hurting themselves or others. A 5150 hold keeps the individual in costudy for 72 hours for evaluation by a mental health professional, if deemed mentally unbalanced treatment follows which can include drug rehab. 

There's talk that Hollywood's winning mean machine masheen from Mars, Charlie the Tiger could wind up with a 5150 hold right here on planet Earth. Stooping lower than I would like to admit I watched Sheen's Korner and I would have to say, a 5150 would be a blessing for the guy. 

So thanks again Chuck. Because of you I learned something new today. You've also been an excellent example of what drugs can do to a mind. With your help bro, I've been able to have wonderful conversations with my kids about hardcore drug use and how the brain can get totally fucked up. Who knew you could touch my life this way. Guess all I can say is -- Winning!    

No comments: