March 13, 2011

The Cleveland Show Helped Me Rediscover One Of My Loves

Well, as I suspected, the time change messed with me man. My ass was dragging all day and I felt like I was in a gerbil run-about ball but I did manage to get some items checked off my insanely long to-do-list.  I even gave myself a moment to enjoy something I forgot I enjoyed. No, it wasn't sexy time, that damn free sample of Astroglide hasn't been touched since the mailman delivered it. That thing I enjoyed was playing with polymer clay. I rediscovered my love for Sculpy! 

After discovering Desperate Housewives was a rerun (boooo!), I sat down with my daughter to watch one of her shows and realized it just wasn't doing it for me...The Cleveland Show kind of sucks. Bored out of mind with Cleveland and his family I pulled out the Sculpy and made this...


A clay pen! This was so much fun to make and so simple. I could talk and create at the same time. I was able to talk to my kid about how stupid The Cleveland Show was while swirling clay around a Bic pen. Then while it baked I tucked the girl in for the night. Easy-peasy. Now I want to make a gazillion, million of them! I'm glad I rediscovered my love for Sculpy.

 

No comments: