March 21, 2011

Fried Brain With A Side Of Poached Eyes

It's a quickie tonight. My brain is fried, my eyes are sore and I am exhausted but I have to share my great discoveries of the day.

1) A 14 pin mini-B cord is hard to find. Don't ask me what exactly all that means but it's a simple USB cord to connect your camera to the computer. Anyway, it would seem that Columbus doesn't have any.

2) A Delkin Device thingy-bob works better than any old 14 pin mini-B cord and they CAN be found in Columbus. I sure like Midwest Photo Exchange...they solved one of my prblems today!

3) You can meet some interesting people when you take a break to get some fresh Spring air...like a crazy man on the street with crazy hair frantically searching for a barber shop and finding all of them closed. And a crazy man with crazy hair can get really pissed and yell at strangers about all the barbers taking lunch. (I told him to fuck off in my mind)

4) Power bars - my new drug of choice.

5) Water - my new drink of choice.


6) Badgers will attack cobras, eat them, get poisoned by the venom, pass out, wake up and go finish eating the cobra. (YouTube rocks)


7) All work and no play makes me a little bitchy.


8) I still haven't recovered from the time change and the Supermoon.

That's it. Those are the things I learned, observed, discovered or rediscovered today. I'm going to bed now. I'm pooped! 

   

No comments: