March 29, 2011

Funny Shirt Day With Mr. Duck, Ms. Cat And Generic Figure

NOTE: True identities disguised to protect the innocent.

Sorry Snow White, I don't whistle while I work. But I do 'stupid' while I work, and my co-workers do stupid pretty well too. Today was Funny Shirt Day at work. One of the disguised individuals in the photo had the great idea and now there's talk of Pirate Day going down next week.

Starting from left to right, Mr. Duck is styling a handsome Ducks Unlimited long sleeve, button up shirt with a bold pattern of ducks in the wilderness. I believe I've seen wing backed chairs in a hunting lodge with this very same pattern. Mr. Duck was certainly styling today. 

Next we have Ms. Cat, wearing a blue tie dyed tee with a cat print. This isn't just any cat though. This is a mighty cat with super powers. It shoots laser rays out of its eyes! And it wears glasses just like Ms. Cat. 

Generic Figure chose a simple black shirt for the day with the man on the public restroom door falling and the message, "I do all my own stunts". It would seem the restroom door man tripped over some boob that got in the way before his nose dive into the great valley of Cleavageville.

I followed Helen Steiner Rice's number one commandment today...Thou shalt be happy. It was a good day. Believe it or not, lots of work got done too and no annoying, Snow white whistling was required.     

 

No comments: