March 30, 2011

Snowfall #2



Snowfall #2 after the forsythia bloomed. I really wasn't expecting the snow we got today. I thought we were only going to see a few stray flakes here and there but noooooo. Even my poor little buds on my lilac tree got chilled today.




It's a short blog tonight. I have a sick boy on my hands. Poor guy left school feeling pretty awful and the doctor's office was closed. It's going to be a bright and early day tomorrow as I hope to be the first worried parent calling in to set an appointment for my sicko. Poor kid, he felt so bad when he got home today he just went to his room and crashed...he didn't even play video games. You know something's wrong when a tough as nails kid complains about discomfort and ops to lay down in a dark room instead of gaming. :(

No comments: