March 6, 2011

Pain In The Ass - Literally

I'm not a doctor but I do believe I'm suffering from a case of Ischial Bursitis. The pain started last night and has continued all day and it is not making me happy. The best way I can discribe it is...it sucks!

See the red dot just on the butt cheek? That's where I'm feeling it. It's a real pain in the ass, for real. Did I mention it SUCKS?

According to http://www.bursitis.ws/Hip-Bursitis.html the ischial bursa is part of the ass. Inflammation can occur as a result of injury or prolonged sitting on hard surfaces. Symptoms include pain when sitting or lying down on your ass and pain that travels to the back of the thigh. Ischial bursitis is also called "weaver's bottom" or "tailor's seat." I personally call it a toothache in my ass. I hope to wake up to a happy ass because I have another week of busy madness ahead of me, no insurance and no time to pause. 

Ass pain be gone!!!! 

No comments: