March 5, 2011

Winning.

Cha-Ching! It was a dealaroma kind of day. With my coupons in hand and my determination set in high gear I can swipe Charlie Sheen's catch phrase and repeatedly blurt, "winning".  

Deal #1: Food Should Taste Good Olive Chips - FREE! Savings: $3.15


Deal #2: Excedrin Extra Strength / 50 tablets - FREE! Savings: $5.29

 
Deal #3: Planters Flavor Grove Almonds - FREE! Savings: $3.19




Deal #4: Three bags of Green Giant Steamers - .23 ea. Savings: $3.00




Deal #5:  Four 2 liter bottles of Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale - .15 ea. Savings: $4.40




So there you have it. These are just a few of the best deals wrangled up today. Without my coupons this purchase would have cost $19.03 but with my coupons I only spent $1.29! Now that is truly winning.


Oh, and to top it all off an extra perk was getting 70 cents off a gallon of gas. With some more smart shopping I have to do tomorrow I'll have a dollar off a gallon!

No comments: