March 19, 2011

Please Stand By - AGAIN (UPDATE)


Please stand by. We are experiencing Supermoon interference. Regularly scheduled blog  will be posted in its entirety in a few moments.

...well, that certainly was a lengthy moment. How long is a moment anyway? Is a moment an accurate unit of measurement? I don't think so, I think that's why I like taking a moment from time to time. Having to watch the clock and check my calendar all the time is drag as my free spirit within roars and tries to escape the unit of measurements that confines it.

I've been thinking a lot about time. Time is like a checking account. You either have enough in your account to just cover all your expenses but not enough to splurge for a night on the town, more than enough plus some extra to put away for emergencies, or you find yourself with NSF notices...Not Sufficient Funds. My account that holds my time and energy has had all three of these statuses but right at the moment I am teetering on the brink of NSF which would explain my delay in posting my blog entry. It wasn't due to my stupid computer pooping out on me and saying - FUCK YOU, it was due to me having a low balance in my time and energy account. 

Now that I got that out it's time to get back to work. It's all work and no play for me these days. At least the hard work will keep my real checking account from dropping into NSF status but for my personal time and energy account I fear a NSF notice is right around the corner...Not Sufficient Fun. What a pisser!     

No comments: