April 11, 2011

Bring It On Will

Three more days until the big event!!! Will Ferrell on The Office!!! This will surely be the highlight of my life this week.

A few days ago the spouse told me about this website, Funny Or Die ...OMG, this is some funny shit, all from the one and only Will Ferrell. Today I visited the site for the first time to watch the epic production of The Landlord. You have to watch, you'll thank me for it.   



Funny right? What makes this even better is knowing that Pearl the Landlord is Will's daughter. Here are out takes if you want even more entertainment.



I think discovering The Landlord tonight was the best thing I learned all day. It was nice to have a good laugh after a long day of work while recovering from the germs that camped out in my intestines over the weekend. Sure my gut is sore but a healthy belly laugh was just what the doctor ordered.

Now I must run and look for my Funny or Die confirmation email. I'm now a member of the site and can look forward to a weekly newsletter with comical gems to watch. I can't wait!   



No comments: