April 10, 2011

I love My DicBot


I learned that finishing a piece of art can make my sore innards feel just a little bit better. I have not felt well the last couple days but finding the strength to wrap up my latest piece made me forget my woes for an hour and helped put a smile on my face. In between bathroom visits I was able to put the final touches on my "vintage" advertisement for DicBot-65 and with the perfect morning light we had this morning I was able to capture this nifty shot of the piece with my awesome camera from craigslist! 

This nasty germ I seem to have caught by over indulging at Kroger's Sample Day on Friday sure wiped me out but thanks to DicBot, I pulled my shit together long enough to accomplish at least one thing this weekend. Thanks DicBot! I love you.  

No comments: