April 21, 2011

Kids React To Charlie Sheen Interview

I had the day off work to do...work. I'm pooped all already and it's only 8:00ish in the evening. In one more hour I'm going to call it a night, get my sexy evening wear on (droopy sweats and fluffy socks) and watch Will Ferrell on The Office. Right now is the perfect opportunity to post my blog and share a couple things I discovered today. 

First off, a fabulous video - Kids React To Charlie Sheen Interview.



Oh how I enjoyed this. Way to go kids! You are some smart young ladies and gentlemen indeed. 

Since I had to bring Charlie Sheen up again it seems natural to share an update about that twisted nut we've been worried about around here.

Good news! The boy saw the urologist today and low and behold, the only twisted nut around here would be me I suppose. I'm pleased to report all the nuts in this house are happy, healthy little rascals and Testicle Boy is feeling much better. Apparently he had a mysterious infection caused by an unfortunate basketball and groin collision and when the boy didn't take it easy after the minor accident, parts and pieces got inflamed which created issues inside and an infection set in. The kid didn't complain about discomfort until the problem got unbearable. My boy needs to complain more I guess.

So there you have it. Kids can spot a real nut that is sick and I discovered one nut that wasn't sick at all. I can rest better tonight in my home of happy testicles. 

 

No comments: