April 30, 2011

SPLAT!


That's my arm with shades of pink latex paint. You should have seen the rest of me. I was pretty much covered with paint after a fun time at a video shoot today. The whole idea was to come prepared to get splattered and leave splattered in the colors of your choice. I was certainly splattered and it was a BLAST. Even my undies got splattered. How that happened I have no idea.

My toe held up during the shoot - thank God. I was very careful and wrapped it in gauze with neosporin. Then I wrapped it in saran wrap and taped it shut. The only part of my body that didn't get paint on it was my second toe on my right foot. Now I'm pampering my sick toe with an Epsom salt foot bath...ahhh, that feels so good.

So here's what I learned today. Don't open your mouth during a paint fight AND treat yourself to Epsom salt foot baths even when your feet are healthy. It feels heavenly.   

No comments: