April 19, 2011

Word Of The Day: (!)-------l=


I'm back to spinning through my days again but that's a hell of a lot better than spinning in a cesspool of nothingness I guess. Believe it or not, going to work today actually stopped the spinning for 9 hours as I got tons of work done and enjoyed the day with the loveliest coworkers ever. It was a special day because it was another Word Of The Day day at work. 

The word of the day isn't really a planned thing. It just happens sometimes so when one of the lovely coworkers thought part of the lyrics in a song was ♪♫ ♪♫♪♫ butt-plug ♪♫♪♫ ♪♫ it seemed obvious that it should be the official word of the day. You see, the word of the day should always be a word one does not use often, like butt-plug!

I think I out did myself with the word of the day. Playing the game means you need to use the word as many times as you can in a day and well, I'm a bit of an over achiever. And now I'm writing about butt-plug to add to my tally before the stroke of midnight. I even put some thought to an emoticon for butt-plug. 
(!)-------l=
Get it? (!) is butt. -------- is a cord. l= is the plug. 

Not only did I discover I was able to stop my world from spinning, set my worries aside, and have a sane day at work saying butt-plug more times than any one person should, I also learned how to use the character map on my computer. That's how I did my fancy ♪♫♪♫♪. I investigated the character map tonight thinking I might find a butt-plug symbol but no such luck.
  
 
 

No comments: