April 18, 2011

May 2 Deadline To Submit Claim - Get Your Money Back From The Greedy Bastards



Back on January 4th I wrote about the greedy bastards at Fifth Third Bank. On that day I discovered how easy it is to submit a claim for the Fifth Third Bank Class Action Settlement

I'm posting about this again in case you missed the news and you have been or still are a Fifth Third victim...I mean customer, you have about two weeks left to submit a claim. I don't know about you but I'm getting really sick of greedy bastards crapping on me and wiping their big hairy, greedy asses with my money. 

There was a Fairness Hearing on March 16, 2011, at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois to consider whether the proposed Settlement was fair, reasonable, and adequate. If found fair, reasonable and adequate victims who filed a claim can expect up to 3 times their money back from the dirty thieves!

So don't forget to file. You have until May 2nd. And it really is super easy to do.

No comments: