January 6, 2011

Luck or Genius for $200 Alex

I'm ready to play Jeopardy Alex! Luck or Genius for $200 please.

A form of psychic ability very common among people. 


ding-ding-ding-ding 

Correct! 


I do believe I was in touch with my remote viewing skills today when I was running a tad behind and had to get to work at the OSU Medical Skills Center by 1:00. A nap that took a turn into REM sleep had me out the door five minutes late. I could have easily gotten all panicky but decided that would be the wrong approach. The streets were getting slick, the snow began falling, and all the other drivers started acting like they just arrived here from the Equator. To drive like an asshole didn't seem like a good choice. 

I drove safely to work and chose not to worry about finding a spot in the parking garage. Every time that I worry I'll be stuck parking on level 6W I usually just miss out on finding that premo spot on 2E. Today I wasn't going to fret, even though I was running late and parking on 6W adds five minutes to my route. I decided to practice a form of remote viewing. I basically imagined my premo spot ready for me to pull into.  

The garage was crowded and there was a stream of vehicles ahead of me. I crept up ramp after ramp but didn't loose sight that my spot would be open. At level 4 I broke away from the centipede of cars looking for parking and started going back down to level 2. I just knew my premo spot would be there. Around the last bend I turned and WALA!  A car is backing out of its spot on 2E just 3 spaces down from the catwalk connecting the garage to the main building. Hmmm, luck or genius? I would like to think genius.

So what exactly did I learn? I learned what we already know, haste makes waste. I also learned the power of positive thinking and visualizing with total belief.   


Tomorrow I think I'll try this...







     

No comments: