February 12, 2011

Darwin's Birthday And Frankie's Soon To Be Upright Man Part

To celebrate Charles Darwin's birthday today I took some time to read a little bit about him. Out of anything I read today this quote struck me the most besides learning that he and his wife of 43 years were cousins..."A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." I find this to be a powerful quote but I have to admit, I did waste some time today, that's how I found this little gem.  

Gee Frankie, what the hell is going on above your man part? Guess with Annette "bare-ing" you're just getting a little bit daring there. Looks like there's more than just the surf raring to go-go-go.
My Bikini Beach movie poster wasn't the only thing I stumbled upon. You know, with every great movie poster there's a great movie trailer too. Enjoy! 
 

No comments: