March 10, 2011

0 Negative Blood Laced With Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Fudge Cake

Today I learned that National Frozen Food Month rocks! In case you missed it, March is National Frozen Food Month and my local grocery stores have some kick ass deals. My favorite deals today were super duper bonus perks I nabbed up to get $1.60 off each gallon of gas. My Crapstar now has a full belly and it cost me $1.99 per gallon! My freezer is full too with some healthy grub and a nice balance of yummy shit that's totally awful for you. Can't wait to break into the three Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Fudge cakes chill'n in the icebox. Good stuff man.

You know what else is good stuff? Gabrielle Giffords Honorary Save-a-life Saturday. This event is hosted by the American Red Cross and will take place on March 19, 2011. The Red Cross will provide classes to teach the basics of CPR, the treatment of shock and how to treat wounds in over 100 locations across the U.S., waiving the $25 class fee to educate America for free. What a great opportunity. I'm so there! And while I'm at it, I think I'll donate some of my special 0 negative blood laced with Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Fudge cake. Don't tell the vampires because they suck and I'm like candy to them.

http://www.redcross.org/savealife

So come on people, let's all sign up and do some good in this fucked up world we live in. It's easy to do, just follow the link above.

No comments: