March 26, 2011

Today's Blog Has Been Brought To You By The Number 85

This is my 85th blog entry on the 85th day of 2011. I like the number 85. I graduated from college in '85, got my first job in '85 and my first apartment without roommates (except for Walter the dog) in '85. In 1985 I discovered Walter the dog was a leather shoe chewing, furniture destroyer suffering from separation anxiety. I furthered my education in '85 by enrolling in K9 training school. In 1985 I also learned that you should never flip stupid drivers off because one of them might be your boss. 


Yes, '85 was a year to remember. So many things happened. Like the UK's first ever national Glow Worm day and the release of Super Mario Bros. But one of the most awesomeness events that took place in 1985 was Live Aid.

I discovered this video today. Enjoy!



 

No comments: