April 9, 2011

Bombed With A Kroger Sample Day Hangover






I get it now! It's called My Torpedo of Truth/Whatever, Whatever, Blah-Blah-Blah Tour because torpedoes bomb. Silly me, I've been associating torpedo with a certain man part. After reading the reviews of Chuck's first show in NYC last night I got thinking, the show needs renamed. How about My Show Is Bombing, That's The Truth Tour. 

Enough about whack job, I personally feel like I bombed today. I had a million things I was going to get done but that just didn't happen. I think I had a Kroger Sample Day hangover. Something very bad was happening in my innards and it wasn't pretty. At least I can say I learned something...no matter how tempting the goodies look, never do Kroger Sample Day again, especially when there's a stomach flu floating around. uuuuuugh
       

No comments: