April 8, 2011

She's Got Balls And He's Got Jerky

In an interview with London's Daily Mail yesterday, Betty White was quoted saying, "I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen for example. They party too much, don't learn their lines, are unprofessional, and they grumble about everything. I think they are terribly ungrateful. We considered ourselves lucky ... and were always on our best behavior in public."

http://www.therealstevegray.com/2010/10/betty-white-ya-bloody-legend/

I love you Betty! Seriously, who doesn't like Betty White? Okay, maybe two people don't like her at the moment but maybe after they pull their shit together they'll look back and send her a big thank you card and a dozen roses. I've decided I want to be just like Betty when I grow up. 

That's just one thing I learned today, Betty White has some big, beautiful balls! I also learned that Jeff Foxworthy is the king of jerky.

Maybe I should have known this but I'm not much of a beef jerky fan...probably because I have enough jerk in me already so there's no need for the stuff. The kids love jerky though. I think the Easter Bunny will have to find some of Jeff's packets and fill a few baskets this year. The kids will love me.


That's my post for the night, celebrity trivia. Sure there's more pressing matters going on in the world and pressing matters in the home but after a long, tiring week of stress and twisted nut worries it's kind of nice to just write about two of my favorite stars and the tidbits of information I learned about them today.

 

No comments: