April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

It's the night before Easter, the baskets are filled,sitting near the half decorated Christmas tree. I have another headache so dismantling the rest of the damn tree is just going to have to wait. Nobody else in the house seems too bothered by having a Christmas tree up for Easter but it's bugging the shit out of me. 

It's been a tough week. No, I mean a tough month. No, that's not right...a tough year so far. There's been some great things that have happened but there's also been some very trying moments along the way. I think the trying moments are the cause for these damn headaches. That and the sucky weather we have in Central Ohio.

I did learn something today. I learned you can find out all sorts of information on the County Recorder's site. When you have a vested interest in a family matter and you have the legal right to be informed but one party chooses not to communicate you have to rely on the wonders of the internet and public records. I can't say I have a lot of answers to all my questions yet but I'm getting closer to finding the truth about a few issues.

So that's it for tonight. I'm tired, my head's pounding and I need to shower and get my ass to bed. If I time it right, I'll be able to end my Lenten promise of drinking only water at midnight and enjoy a cold glass of iced green tea before dozing off to sleep. 

 

 

No comments: